Painting work done periodically at your home is most likely affecting your floors. Paints dripped on the floor inadvertently create a sloppy home environment. It is easy to remove paint from glazed or unglazed tiles. However, you need to use the right method for doing it, else it will destroy the appearance of your kitchen or bathroom area. If the paint is fresh, then you can use a natural cleaner to remove it.
Moreover, if the tiles are more porous, then you may need to wipe off the extra paint strips. Sometimes the dried-out paint damages the look of your home. Though you tried hard to remove the paint from the tiles, you can’t remove it completely. So, it would be best to hire a professional tile cleaning service provider to restore the look of your tiles.
How Do You Remove Dried Paint From Tile?
- Take one cup of water and 1 cup of vinegar in a pan. Heat the solution in the pan and let it boil completely.
- Take a dry cloth and dip it in the hot solution. Then, place this cloth on the dried paint stain.
- Wait until paint softens after this hot cloth
- once the paint gets soft, then brush or scrub it immediately until the stain is removed
- If the paint is not removed from this hot vinegar solution, then you need to use a paint remover.
- You can apply a little amount of paint remover on the scrub pad. Then, scrub this pad on the paint stain until it is wiped off completely.
- Further, if the paint stain still doesn’t get removed, then use a chemical paint removal product.
Four Reasons Why You Should Hire Professional Tile Cleaning Service
1. Professional Cleaners Have Expertise
A professional tile cleaning service provider knows what solutions and equipment to use to ensure that your floor is spotless and that no paint or food particles have become lodged in the grout. They’ll also provide you and your family with advice on the best ways to clean your tile floor.
2. The Tile Appears To Be Brand New
Along with removing the paint, any food particles, debris, and filth are removed from your tiles when they are cleaned by professionals. And your tiles will not appear unclean and discolored. You’ll surely notice the difference if you hire a reputable tile cleaner now.
3. Your Tiles Will Be More Durable
If you don’t clean your tiles for an extended period of time, you’ll most likely find some cracks between them. They’ll begin to darken, and food particles will become trapped between them. They’ll start to deteriorate after that, and you’ll have to replace them at a high cost. A skilled cleaner will be able to detect any dirt buildup in the grout and seal any gaps that may have developed. Your tiles will endure a long time. Before that contact tile cleaning near you.
4. Better For Your Health
Grout is porous, so any food particles that fall on the floor are absorbed and pushed deeper between the tiles. Mildew and mold growth as a result of this. When this happens, infections and illnesses can develop, endangering your health and costing you far more than simply contacting a tile cleaning service.
Looking For a Professional Tile Cleaning Services in San Diego?
So, from the above-discussed reasons, you can realize how important it would be to hire a professional Tile Cleaning Company for your tile to remove the paint. We, at AVS Carpet Cleaning, provide top-notch professional tile and grout cleaning in San Diego, CA. Our tile cleaning experts utilize the latest tools and equipment to remove the paint and ensure that your tiles will shine again. So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to contact us today or Companies That Clean Tile!